3.29.2009

Sundays...

I'll just get the pictures.




click pic for larger image


click pic for larger image

These guys will also be important, whether they end up looking like this or not. I have a lot I'm not showing you. Okay well, I have some that I'm not showing you and a lot that I'm not showing even myself because it doesn't exist yet.

All this white out nonsense started with the back of this sketchbook.


click pic for larger image

Here's the finished comic pages - slightly cleaned up using digitalized technology from the future.


click pic for larger image


click pic for larger image

Great project. Time consuming and terrifying, but I learned a lot from it.

Here's a piece with some characters I assembled from a couple of pages in one of my sketchbooks.


click pic for larger image

And here's some landscape biz. I'm trying to do it more. Not much, but it's a start, right?


click pic for larger image

ALSO! I made a journal for the Daily Engels that I am trying desperately to bring back from the dead and keep on life support. Click this banner below to take you on that magical journey.


click banner for admittance to Daily Engel Land

1 comment:

Ty Dunitz said...

You have come so fucking far. Jesus, Josh. High five, Tavern pride.