8.28.2009

Wind down. Gear up.

I am trying to get better at making my life public for no reason. Devoting time better suited for other things, but, uh, yeah - what's new?


click pic for larger image

It's getting that time again, friends trying to get closer to that building we frequent daily. Compadres George and Swenard picked up a nice joint down on yonder the LAX area. I dig the place and expect to be dropping in every now and again.


click pic for larger image

This is how much I care about Neil.


click pic for larger image

This summer has been one I won't forget.


click pic for larger image

A favorite catchphrase made popular by my brother...the shoe seems to be on the other foot these days. He'll come around.


click pic for larger image

After trying many times to draw at my childhood Zoo, none other than my childhood chum asked me if I'd like to do so. Wouldn't you know he'd be the one to make it happen. So it goes, friend.

If I had a scanner you'd see drawings here too. Soon. Sooooon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's me! so it goes.