8.13.2010

WHAT TIME IS IT?

Hey folks - it's been a while!

Almost half a year actually. No wait, more than half a year? Too much writing already?

Because I'm completely insane and also hope to inspire people along with showing my work, I have created a step by step of my process with this latest piece created for absolutely no reason.

Nothing new or ground breaking here and all this info can be found in many basic Photoshop tutorials, but if you're personally curious as to how I work, well, you're a creep, but I love you anyway.

PHASE 1 part I [and Photoshop prelim after pencils]

click pic for larger image

PHASE 2 part I

click pic for larger image

PHASE 2 part II

click pic for larger image

FINAL PHASE

click pic for larger image

COMPLETE!

click pic for larger image

FINN DETAIL

click pic for larger image

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to direct you to a little website called Google, no but seriously, leave me alone. I kid, just ask in the comments.

No comments: